- Produce high quality full performance cinematic animations.
- Edit Body and Facial MoCap data to craft detailed character animations.
- Working alongside the Cinematic Director and able to follow artistic direction.
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy/human body
- Excellent animation skills and ability to apply them to video game development
- Experience working with high-fidelity motion capture body and facial data
- Must show the ability to animate with high quality timing, weight, and lip sync
- Experience animating in 3D Max, Maya, Motionbuilder
- Ability to create and edit animation graph / node systems / State machines would be a great asset
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging
- Great understanding of game development pipelines and current generation technology
- Task driven, self-motivated & proactive
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Prioritise one's own tasks and be responsive to deadlines
- Camera set up and good knowledge of cinematography
- An understanding of hair dynamics, animation rigging/set-up
- A passion for Games