The Project CARS 2 booth will host a free hands-on area with 30 playable PlayStation®4 pods, a Tournament Area with 6 CXC triple screen motion rigs, and a big-screen that will showcase live multiplayer racing from the booth (using Project CARS 2's new Director Mode).
Fans will also be given a front-row seat as interviews with professional drivers, esports stars, and Project CARS 2’s development team, Slightly Mad Studios, will all be shown live on the big-screen.
The Project CARS 2 hands-on area, meanwhile, will give players of all abilities the chance to experience Project CARS 2’s authentic handling and raw, true-to-life racing on 3 tracks, and in 3 cars.
The McLaren showcase area is where the pleasure of the virtual meets the elegance of the real with the McLaren 720s--McLaren’s latest and ultra-rare supercar that comes first to Project CARS 2—offering a perfect setting for that ultimate car selfie.
The tournament area, free and open to all players, will invite players compete in a challenging environment for daily prizes.
- Giveaways--exclusive Project Cars 2 gear
- Meet & Greet--Pro-players and Pro-driver showcase: come meet 5 world-renowned racing drivers who were intimately involved in the development of Project CARS 2: Nicolas Hamilton, Ben Collins(Top Gear’s ex-“Stig”), Daytona and Spa 24 Hour winner René Rast, and rallycross stars Oliver Eriksson, and Mitchell deJong.
- Meet & Greet--The Development Team: come meet the Slightly Mad Studios development team, who’ll be on-hand to answer your questions.
- Project CARS esports World Final @ ESL Arena on Wednesday 23rd 16:00 CEST
- DEVCOM Conference: come on Thursday, August 24th at 16:00 CEST, and join Nicolas Hamilton, Andy Tudor (Slightly Mad Studio), and YouTube star PietSmiet as they host a DEVCOM Conference discussing the development of Project CARS 2, and games in general.
For the full Gamescom Stream schedule, follow this link:
Follow the live-stream at this link
And finally, don’t forget to watch the new trailer at this link: