Slightly Mad Studios is looking for an experienced Cinematic Designer to work with us on a 3-month full-time contract basis.
As a must, you need to have shipped a AAA game in a similar role.
We need a visionary rock star here so experience taking our script/storyboards and turning paper into a cinematic cut-scene is a must.
We need someone who can understand how to frame and edit a conversation. Experience with narrative-driven storytelling is a big plus! Please show this in your showreel and please don’t apply if you haven’t done this.
Secondly, we need someone with both the technical knowledge of how to build a cinematic (animation, cameras, editing, etc) and also an artistic eye to ensure a Hollywood quality level.
Again, please don’t apply if you’ve never used an industry-standard product like MotionBuilder or Maya, or are unaware of familiar cinematography terms.
- Working with environment artists, designers and animators to create cinematic cut-scenes and under direction from our Cinematic Director.
- Adding cameras, placing voice-overs and editing scenes within Maya
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Perform any other related tasks
If you think that’s you then please get in touch.