Lead Technical Artist
We are looking for a Lead Technical Artist to join Slightly Mad Studios.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for games and visual arts have 5+ years’ experience in the industry.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- You have a passion for games and visual arts.
- You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games as a lighting artist for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
- Excellent knowledge of art production pipelines and optimisation for performance and quality.
- Competent in scripting for Max/Maya
- Experience in shader development
- Knowledge of C++/ C#
- Competent using substance painter and substance designer
In addition to the above, applicants should be:
- Be highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills
- SMS is a unique company based on a distributed development model.
- We provide a flexible dev environment where every member of the team works from home or remotely
- You will need to be highly motivated and proactive, as well as have fantastic communication and organisational skills
- You will have excellent creativity and strong initiative to continually look for areas of improvement within arts.