Principal VFX Artist
Ideally, +5 years experience in game development, with minimum of 1 shipped title
demonstrating real-time particle effects.
- Showcase of ability to create high-quality particle effects in any 3d game engine
- Showcase of ability to create high-quality particle effects in any DCC tool (After
- Effects, Nuke, Houdini, 3ds Max, Maya …)
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and ability to create photorealistic textures
including diffuse, specular and normal maps.
- 3DS Max modelling and UV experience (although other 3D software users will be
- Familiar with scripting. Coding experience is strong plus
- Knowledge of in-game shaders
- Strong team player, collaborating closely with other team disciplines
- Good time management skills, with a strong ability to produce excellent quality
assets to a tight timeframe.
- Problem-solving ability and good technical experience
- Self-motivation and excellent communication and organisation skills
- A great eye for detail and a natural flair for composition and colour
good drawing/sketching skill is a plus
- Experience working with physics and destructibles a plus