SENIOR UI ARTIST
We’re looking for a solid and talented User Interface Artist to help create amazing User Experiences.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail, are great problem solvers and have passion for User Interface design and experiences. The candidate will be responsible for helping create and drive the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Design, Art and Animation for AAA Game Development. The ideal UI Artist will help lay the foundations of UI Design and implementation requirements, through to Branding documents and style guides.
Ideal candidates therefore would have an exemplary history having made aesthetically-pleasing and contemporary user interfaces on the latest console platforms (mobile experience will also be considered too).
Day-to-day tasks will be working with the UI Manager, other members of the UI team, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents and concepts. You will also be responsible for creating brand guidelines and ensuring these are maintained throughout Game Development as well as implementing core features of the User Experience.
You must be a great team player and have the ability to work closely and communicate with developers.
- Excellent Visual Design skills with a keen eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
- Excellent understanding of UI design.
- A proven track record of User Interface experience.
- At least 2 shipped AAA games.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools. (The candidate will be be using our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool).
- Knowledge of console TRCs is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe PremierPro.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.